Every Father-Daughter relationship is different, and Lauren and her father Doug love to laugh! They came to us asking for a song that would be a little sweet, but a lot of fun. One top contender was “It’s Only a Paper Moon” performed by Nat King Cole, but they ended up choosing the classic “The Way You Look Tonight” performed by Michael Buble.
Here are some fabulous Father-Daughter favorites that break the mold!
- Ain’t She Sweet by The Beatles
- Blessed by Elton John
- Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
- Don’t Worry Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin
- All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow
- Go Daddy-O by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day
- My Girl by Smokey Robinson
- My Wish by Rascal Flatts
- Old Time Rock & Roll by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
Image courtesy of Flutterglass Photography, San Diego wedding photographers